Ventilator Care Unit
For a limited time, new residents can choose their own rooms.
Autumn Woods Health Care Facility is pleased to offer a state-of-the-art ventilator care unit. This 30-bed unit is the first of its kind in Macomb County and is designed to provide progressive care for patients in need of long-term ventilator support while providing comfort, monitoring and a full spectrum of long-term care services.
The unit also features a specialized physical and occupational therapy program for individuals working to wean themselves from ventilator support through rehabilitation.
Our facility has 24/7 On-Staff Specialists:
- Pulmonologists & Nephrologist
- Respiratory Therapists
- Infectious Disease Specialists
- Licensed Nurses
- Rehabilitation Therapists
- Certified Nursing Assistants
- IV Therapy
- Dialysis for Ventilators, Trachs & Rehab
- Daily Therapeutic Activities & Services
We accept Medicaid, Medicare and private insurances and have an insurance specialist available to assist with questions. Our admissions team can also coordinate transfers for patients from other facilities.
- Pulmonary Experts & Progressive Medical Staff
- Private rooms with in-room bathrooms
- 55″ televisions with free Netflix in all rooms
- Medicaid, Medicare & Private Insurances
- Beautiful grounds & outdoor patios
- Daily therapeutic activities & services
- Centrally located in Macomb County
Autumn Woods Health Care Facility is now accepting transfer reservations from other facilities. For more information, including a private tour, call 586-574-3444.