Autumn Woods Health Care Facility offers dialysis services for long-term residents and short-term rehabilitation patients. Our program involves a 5-day gentle dialysis protocol followed by daily therapy . This eliminates the need for outpatient dialysis appointments and maximizes therapy schedules
- Programs for long-term residents & short term rehabilitation patients
- 5-day gentle dialysis protocol
- OT & PT to redevelop strength & abilities
- Education & disease management
- PACE & VA Certified
- 55″ televisions with free Netflix in all rooms
- Private rooms with in-room bathrooms
- Beautiful grounds & outdoor patios
- Daily therapeutic activities & services
- Centrally located in Macomb County
- Medicaid, Medicare & Private Insurances
Our facility has 24/7 On-Staff Specialist:
- Physicians & Nephrologist Consultants
- Infectious Disease Specialist
- Licensed Nurses
- Rehabilitation Therapists
- Certified Nursing Assistants
Insurance & Admissions
Autumn Woods accepts VA benefits, Medicaid, Medicare and private insurances. Our professional staff will assess your insurance needs and assist you in maximizing your coverage.
A Medicaid Specialist will help you protect your assets and file your application, if needed. There is no need to incur the expense of an attorney.
We accept Medicaid, Medicare and private insurances and have an insurance specialist available to assist with questions. Our admissions team can also coordinate transfers for patients from other facilities.
Autumn Woods Health Care Facility is now accepting transfer reservations from other facilities. For more information, including a private tour, call 586-574-3444.