This LPN position is a unique opportunity to work among Autumn Woods Health Care skilled nursing facility. LPNs promote the health, wellness and illness prevention of residents through an array of daily nursing and personal care endeavors. An LPN works under the direction of a registered nurse and must be ready to handle a diverse range of tasks and responsibilities, including administering treatment or medications, performing clinical procedures, and documenting clinical data of patients.
- Minimum 18 years of age; high school diploma or equivalent preferred
- No findings or convictions of resident abuse, mistreatment and misappropriation of property
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; able to follow written and verbal instructions
- Able to work well with and show respect towards fellow staff members, physicians, residents and family members
- Caring and compassionate bedside manner
- Respect for residents’ privacy and rights; display of genuine concern and empathy for the elderly
- Able to perform tasks while upholding high standards of quality, cleanliness and kindness
- Physical endurance for frequent activity; ability to lift a minimum of 20 pounds
Call 586-574-3444 for more information.