This CNA position is a unique opportunity to work for Autumn Woods skilled nursing facility. CNAs work under the direction of a licensed nurse (RN) to provide daily nursing and personal care to residents and patients in accordance with the individual’s plan of care. This position is responsible for tending to the physical and emotional needs of residents, while ensuring they are comfortable, safe and maintaining good hygiene and personal cleanliness.
- Minimum 18 years of age; high school diploma or equivalent preferred
- No findings or convictions of resident abuse, mistreatment and misappropriation of property
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to follow written and verbal instructions and work well with and show respect towards fellow staff members, physicians, residents and family members
- Caring and compassionate bedside manner
- Respect for residents’ privacy and rights; display of genuine concern for the elderly
- Able to perform tasks while upholding high standards of quality, cleanliness and kindness
- Physical endurance for frequent activity; ability to lift a minimum of 20 pounds
Apply online or send your resume and cover letter to:
Autumn Woods Health Care Facility
Attn: Debbie Heroux
29800 Hoover Rd.
Warren, MI 48093
Call 586-574-3444 for more information.